* 3 Proofs of Residency: Examples of current proofs of residence are: home mortgage, utility bills (electric, gas, water), cable bill, phone bill (landline only), lease agreement, or homestead exemption.
* Withdrawal Form/Report Card: The name and address of the previous school also need to be provided.
* Original Birth Certificate
* Original Social Security Card: The name on the birth certificate must match the name on the social security card.
* Louisiana Immunization Record: Must be up to date.
*LEAP Test Scores: Students entering the 5th Grade must bring a copy of their 4th grade LEAP scores. All students must pass the 4th grade LEAP Test before being enrolled in the 5th grade at Belle Chasse Middle School. Students wishing to enroll in 5th grade from any in-state nonpublic school (state-approved and unapproved), or home schooling program, or Louisiana resident transferring from any out-of-state school must take the placement test. Placement into grade level is pending on the receipt of official records.
* Custody: If any person other than a natural parent has custody of a child, proof of legal custody or guardianship, signed by a judge, must be provided before the child may be enrolled in a school.
* Parent ID: A copy of the parent's current ID will be made.
When to Register:
Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-12:00pm
You need to bring ALL of the required documents indicated above. Only completed registration packets will be accepted.